Now Hiring : Creator –
We believe that great creative work begins with objectives at the heart of all discussions. This way, it’s about creating something that’s focused on reaching a particular outcome. If you believe like us, read on.
If you’re someone who can own the creative process, from ideation all the way through to execution, you’ve come to the right place.
In the last 12 months you’ve found yourself:
- Using and creating on social media daily
- Making relevant pieces of content across various social platforms and surprising yourself with your skills
- Have found a way to use your skills in at least one of these areas photo, video editing, social media copywriting graphics
- Spent some time in videography or design education OR had equivalent relevant experience
- Become super passionate and curios about making creative content on social media platforms – Reels, Tweets, TikTok videos, Instagram visuals, Youtube edits
- Have spent endless hours with one or many of the Adobe Creative Suite programs and eager to continue to learn and evolve in other efficient and effective ways to make social-first content: Adobe Creative Suite, mobile creator apps and in-app editing (Instagram story creation, TikTok editing, etc.)
Then we want to hear from you.
As an individual:
- You’re responsible, accountable, deeply passionate about your own personal interests and hobbies, compassionate and empathetic
- Bonus: You’ve had prior sales and marketing experience
- Remote, contract
- Located in Melbourne
- Creating emotional, impactful, objective or conversion-oriented content for any of the brands that Promote This services
- Mastering the ability to turn any branded content into a volume of social gold (clips, gifs, graphics, photos, stories, copy, etc)
- Working with a wide range and quality of video and static imagery – from a collection of photography to short video clips – and turning them into content assets built for individual platforms and audiences
- Collaborating to create and manipulate video, photography, social copy, gifs, short clips, streaming stories, etc
- Honing your design, editing and post writing skills using standard industry software and social platforms
- Brainstorm creative concepts for client work and owners’ personal brands